Yeap, I have told Brian I would dropping it due to
1) Lack of interest, the plot is soooo predictable/recycled I can’t stomach it anymore. (like uh, naruto all over again, condensed style, yes, the main character has a different personality, no, he doesn’t save the whole show)
2) Never did like the art in the 1st place.
3) Much mooaaar better moola out there!
I haven’t been posting much due to my part-time job in a secondary school taking much precedence (mid year examinations = mark mark mark, go thru, clear sh!t, do this do that!) BUT it’s finally the school holidays meaning more time for anime, blogging and…MECHA!
Yeap..and I still haven’t open up custom union flag and exia…just glad they flew safely over.
On a sidenote, I managed to finish Ghost hound before the mid year exams, might give it a well deserved post. Since I am ‘done’ with nabari, was wondering which anime should I blog about.
Blockbuster styled mecha anime:
- Macross frontier – Space, Sci-Fi, Mecha, green hair lolis, what more needs to be said?
- Code geass R2 (Boss took it!) – The One.
B grade action comedy
- Allison to Lillia – It took off well, ended on a high note within 4 episodes and went into a slow slumber by the 6th episode. Ah well.
Have a good laugh! Watch these:
- Soul eater – Shinigami with cranky sense of humour. Fantastically unrealistic it’s hilarious.
- Toshokan Sensou – An original timeline which pits 2 different factions with their own agenda you MAY find amusing but not to the extent that you won’t take it seriously.
The kind you watch after kid’s bedtime (Art not as flashy as code geass nor macross but it’s the plot that counts):
- Golgo 13 – Japanese James Bond, guns, bombs, girls, ok I lied, no plot, it’s all macho action here
- Himitsu The Revelation – Uses pretty sensitive issues (gay, aging population) as plot material with focus on a section of the police using a special device to retrieve images from the victim’s brain after death to solve cases. Intriguing anime to say the least
- Kurenai – Too slow in the plot just like ghost hound.
So which should I pick to replace Nabari? Hm.